Could you survive when society collapses and there is no power or other modern conveniences we all take for granted?
Your family depends on you -- will you let them down?
Download this practical survival prepping essentials guide and discover...
* Cheap personal care and first aid items you can find at the dollar store so you will have enough in case of a tornado or hundred-year storm.
* How to stay warm in the coldest freezing weather with these items you can find at yard sales, thrift stores, and the free section of Craigslist.
* Some things to think about when turning that raw piece of land into your home sweet home...so you have everything you need to go off grid without wasting tons of money.
* The best way to store your food without electricity or modern equipment.
* How to avoid getting caught at night without a shelter in the wilderness, so you don't get injured or even die from the elements or wild animals.
* How to avoid and escape from danger when disaster strikes, basic food and supplies are scarce, people get desperate and things get dangerous.
* How to make it out of make it out of a burning building even if it is filled with smoke and you can't see a thing.
* How to raise animals and have more fertile soil.
* How to store all the food you will need for many years without refrigeration.
* A very simple way to start a fire using a cheap, simple item that you probably use every day.
...and many other survival preparedness secrets that you need to know.