Survival Guide! Off the GridHow to Survive and Thrive while Disconnected from Society
In a world with no electricity, no running water and no convenience stores, survival will be your greatest struggle. If disaster strikes that throws you into this off-the-grid lifestyle, it can be a pretty scary prospect. Whether you are prepping for this kind of emergency or whether the self-sufficient lifestyle appeals to you, then this Survival Guide
is for you.
In Survival Guide! Off the Grid:
How to Survive and Thrive while Disconnected from Society, survival expert Jack Gunnar sets out the tips and techniques that you will need to follow to survive in the long term. This is not a quick fix. This is the essential guide that will keep you alive for decades.
With practical tips and a touch of humor, look further to find out how you can survive and thrive in a post-apocalyptic world so different from the world we are used to!
In Survival Guide! Off the Grid: How to Survive and Thrive while Disconnected from Society you will learn:
- How to best secure your food, weapons, and important supplies while helping neighbors
- The best types of food to keep on hand for long-term viability
- How to survive in both urban and rural settings
- How to work with a local community to ensure everyone's survival and wellbeing
- Various was to store, recycle, and use your water supply
- How to barter with friends and neighbors while protecting your secret stash
Want to know how to survive when the world gets rought? Check out Survival Guide! Off the Grid: How to Survive and Thrive while Disconnected from Society
on your Kindle device, computer, tablet or smartphone.