âGet ready for your taste buds to explode.ââIsa Chandra Moskowitz
Canât imagine living without cheese? Convinced that dairy-free baked goods just donât cut it? Hate the taste of tofu and not a fan of boring salads? EXCUSES, BE GONE!
Blogger-author extraordinaire Kristy Turner deliciously refutes every excuse youâve ever heard with 125 bursting-with-flavor vegan recipes for every meal of the dayâincluding dessert!
- âAll those special ingredients are way more expensive.â Not when you can make your own Homemade Seitan, Barbecue Sauce, Zesty Ranch Dressing, and Tofu Sour Cream.
- âI could never give up cheese!â You wonât miss it at all with Tempeh Bacon Mac ânâ Cheese with Pecan Parmesan, Tofu ChĂ¨vre, Citrus-Herb Roasted Beets with Macadamia Ricotta, or Mushroom Cheddar Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
- âWhat about brunch?â Chickpea Scramble Breakfast Tacos, Lemon Cornmeal Waffles with Blueberry Sauce, and Caramel Apple-Stuffed French Toast are vegan breakfasts of champions!
- âMy friends wonât want to come over for dinner.â They will when they get a taste of Carrot Cashew PĂ˘té, Portobello Carpaccio, and Gnocchi alla Vodka.
- âBut I scream for ice cream!â Then youâll shriek over Dark Chocolate Sorbet, Mango Lassi Ice Cream, and from-scratch Oatmeal Raisin Ice Cream Sandwiches.
If youâre a waffling vegan newbie, on-the-fence vegetarian, or veg-curious omnivore, this book will banish your doubts. Youâll find you can
get enough protein, fit in at a potluck, learn to love cauliflower, and enjoy pizza, nachos, brownies, and moreâwithout any animal products at all. (Even vegan pros will discover some new tricks!)
Colorful photographs throughout will have you salivating over Kristyâs inventive, easy-to-follow recipes. So what are you waiting for? Get in the kitchen and leave your excuses at the door!